Meet up with federal ADA rules getting usage of, we should instead bring a created transcript of any podcast episode. Inside my stories getting Berkeley Sounds, I bring a composed particular new transcript that have photographs less than the brand new musical player – it is the exact same content, however, written in the appearance of an article. Here’s an example regarding an excellent Berkeley Voices story. Getting Berkeley Discussions, I upload the transcript for the another breakdown of Word press, up coming relationship to they regarding the fundamental post. Just to illustrate away from good Berkeley Conversations blog post.
- In an effective transcript, be sure to are:
- The terms spoken. When the more than one individual speaks, choose the new presenter anytime, possibly by-name or maybe more generically, instance. Audio speaker 1, Speaker dos, etcetera.
- Almost every other musical, also sound clips, natural/records sound, tunes
- Read more about the requirements off digital access to to the UC Workplace of President’s webpages.
- I take advantage of Trint (starts from the $48/month) in order to transcribe my interviews for Berkeley Sounds. It’s rather exact, enjoys date press, lets numerous associates to become listed on and you can makes it simple in order to discover specific sentences when I am creating a software.
- There are many other attributes giving AI-generated transcripts, along with Rev, Temi and you may Otter.
- Spext ($10-$21/hour) is yet another option. We haven’t tried it, it comes recommended by Berkeley Advanced News Institute. It’s an all-in-that program to own sound talks that provides automatic transcription, voice modifying and you will repurposing.
- I personally use Rev by person gurus ($step one.25/minute) to produce transcripts to have Berkeley Discussions. We blog post the complete 31-second to several-hr lecture transcript, therefore i you desire them to become highly right. In addition don’t have to get in touch with brand new transcript, eg I really do whenever I’m writing a script to own Berkeley Sounds.
- Furthermore a solution to fool around with 3PlayMedia ($dos.25/second or straight down, if you buy more substantial bundle) for audio and video transcribed. It’s a great UC-greater captioning merchant.
Submission to help you podcast listings
Below are a few of one’s lists to which We have submitted Berkeley Voices and you will Berkeley Discussions. The podcasts are on many others lists, however, Everyone loves this type of as they renew Rss feed nourishes the absolute most frequently, plus they browse and you can work an educated. Very holding websites together with instantly submit your podcast to certain lists.
I am the first to ever know, I strive from the generating all of our podcasts. It’s difficult, specially when there are plenty podcasts on the market. But is specific suggestions which i read has just that i package to follow along with:
Individuals come across the podcasts naturally. They want recommendations regarding podcasters they trust and revel in enjoying. Therefore, in the place of spending cash and big date towards paigns into Myspace or almost every other personal platforms, work at with almost every other podcasts with similar articles and http://datingreviewer.net/cs/video-seznamka visitors to help you yours mention your own podcast. In return, you might render their podcast toward your very own. Or, you could purchase these to provide your, if you possess the fund.
Carry on while the a guest onto other people’s podcasts, such as for instance stars would when they are generating an alternative flick. You don’t always actually need cam in more detail regarding your podcast, however, mentioning you’ll top listeners’ curiosity and also them to do a simple lookup and you may go after you. When they become taste they, you may have achieved a good listener!
2) Give their audience and you may across campus
For folks who actually have a gathering, show their podcast pleased with him or her. Put it in your newsletter, in your website and on the social network avenues. Also, affect other organizations and divisions toward university – such as for instance us, on Communications and Public Things or UDAR – who must express your posts.